Currently, TencentDB for PostgreSQL High Availability Edition only supports physical backup:
- Full backup: once a day at 01:00.
- Incremental backup: for xlog files, backup will be performed once every 15 minutes or when the number of files reaches 60.
- Data file retention period: full and incremental backups in the last 7 days will be retained.
This document describes how to download backup files in the TencentDB for PostgreSQL Console.
- Log in to the TencentDB for PostgreSQL Console and click an instance name to enter the instance details page.
- On the Backup Management tab, click Backup List or xlog List, select the desired backup, and click Download in the "Operation" column.
Backup data in the Backup List is full backup, while that in the xlog List is incremental backup.
- In the pop-up window, you can choose a VPC address or public network address to download the backup file.
To ensure data security, an address will be valid for 15 minutes. After it expires, please refresh the page to get a new address. Please access a VPC address in a VPC.