Identifiers uniquely indicate table names or column names. The naming rules of identifiers in SCS are as follows:
- The reserved words specified in Data Type cannot be used. If you must use a reserved word as table name or column name, enclose it in back quotes (` `), for example `time`.
- Do not use PROCTIME as column name to avoid conflicts with system-generated timestamps.
- Do not start with _DataStreamTable_.
- If a table name or column name contains spaces or special characters, enclose it in back quotes, for example `HELLO WORLD`.
- The length must be less than or equal to 128 characters (half-angle).