If you purchased an OV (including OV Pro) or EV (including EV Pro) SSL certificate (see Purchasing Process for details), you need to submit relevant information.
After CA approves the information, the certificate will be issued. You can download and install the paid certificate.
The information required varies by certificate type. This document uses a multi-domain certificate as an example.
Select one of the following CSR generation methods as needed.
This parameter is not available for single-domain certificates.
If you need to deploy Tencent Cloud services such as CLB or CDN, don′t set the private key password.
Paste the CSR information into the text box (your domain information will be detected), enter the organization information (you can also select Existing Organization), administrator information (you can also select Existing administrator), and contact information (you can check Same as administrator), as shown in the following figure.
Click Next to go to Step 2.
- If you use the organization and administrator information in My Profile that has been reviewed, you don’t need to upload the confirmation letter.
- If you use GlobalSign certificates, you still need to upload the confirmation letter.
- For GlobalSign EV certificates, the CA will email you the documents required for review in 2–3 business days after you submit the information, and you do not need to upload them to the console.
Click Download Confirmation Letter and fill it out as shown below:
Fill out the confirmation letter, stick your organization's official stamp, and scan the document.
Click Upload to upload the confirmation letter. Then, click Next.
- The confirmation letter must be smaller than or equal to 1.4 MB in JPG, PNG, or PDF format.
- After the confirmation letter is uploaded, you can re-upload the confirmation letter and modify the information during the manual review process.
In the Confirmation letter uploaded successfully pop-up window, click OK, as shown in the following figure. Then, you can wait for the CA to confirm and review your information.
After you upload the confirmation letter, the CA will contact you for identity verification. Please check your email and phone calls.
It takes 3−5 business days to review OV certificates, and 5−7 business days to review EV certificates.
After the review is completed, the CA will issue your certificate. You can download and install it.