If you use a CCN-based direct connect gateway in the Direct Connect network architecture, you can view the IDC routes and CCN routes to the direct connect gateway on the console.
- The route table feature of the direct connect gateway is currently in canary release. To try it out, please submit a ticket.
- This feature is unavailable in Taiwan (China) and Canada regions.
- Log in to the Direct Connect Gateway console.
- Select a region and VPC at the top of the Direct Connect Gateway page. Click the ID/Name of the target direct connect gateway to enter its details page.
- Select the Route Table tab and view the IDC routes and CCN routes to the direct connect gateway. Click to download the route table information.