Tencent Cloud Direct Connect supports interconnecting IDC and Tencent Cloud resources through CCN to quickly build up a hybrid cloud featuring high security and high throughput. This document describes how to migrate an IDC to the cloud through CCN.
Step 1: Create a CCN-based Direct Connect Gateway
- Log in to the VPC console and click Direct Connect Gateway on the left sidebar.
- Click + New.
- In the pop-up window, enter the gateway name, select CCN for the Associate Network, leave the CCN instance empty, and click OK.
Step 2: Add the IDC IP Range on the Direct Connect Gateway
- Locate the direct connect gateway just created and click the ID/Name to access its details page.
- Click the IDC IP Range tab.
- Click Add to enter the IDC IP range.
Step 3: Create a CCN Instance
For detailed directions, see Creating a CCN Instance.
Step 4: Create a Dedicated Tunnel to Connect the CCN-based Direct Connect Gateway
- Log in to the Direct Connect console and click Dedicated Tunnels on the left sidebar.
- Click +New.
- In the pop-up window, enter relevant information as prompted. Select CCN for the Access Network and then select the CCN-based direct connect gateway just created.
Step 5: Associate a Network Instance
Associate the network instances (including VPC and direct connect gateway) with the CCN instance for interconnection. For detailed directions, see Associating Network Instances.