Step 1: Create a CCN-based Direct Connect Gateway
- Log in to the VPC console and click Direct Connect Gateway on the left sidebar.
- Click Create.
- In the pop-up window, enter the gateway name, select CCN for the Associate Network, leave the CCN instance empty, and click OK.
Step 2: Add an IP Range to Publish to the Direct Connect Gateway
- Locate the direct connect gateway just created and click the ID/Name to access its details page.
- Select the Publish IP Range tab.
- Click Create and enter a published IP range.
Step 3: Create a CCN Instance
For detailed directions, see Creating a CCN Instance.
Step 4: Create a Dedicated Tunnel to Connect the CCN-based Direct Connect Gateway
- Log in to the Direct Connect console and click Dedicated Tunnels on the left sidebar.
- Click +New.
- In the pop-up window, enter relevant information as prompted. Select CCN for the Access Network and then select the CCN-based direct connect gateway just created.
Step 5: Associate a Network Instance
Associate the network instances (including VPC and direct connect gateway) with the CCN instance for interconnection. For detailed directions, see Associating Network Instances.