This section describes the design and implementation of the TKE system. Its product architecture is as shown below:
- TKE is adapted and expanded based on Kubernetes, so it supports native Kubernetes capabilities.
- Tencent Cloud's Kubernetes plugins are available to help you quickly build Kubernetes clusters in Tencent Cloud.
- TKE provides cluster management, application management, CI/CD, and other advanced capabilities on the upper layer of Kubernetes.
- TKE Console and TencentCloud API: You can manipulate clusters and services using the console, kubectl, or APIs.
- Image service modules: You can upload and download images through the image service modules provided by Tencent Cloud.
- TKE modules: These are the core modules of TKE, and include clusters and services CRUD operations.