Modifying Primary Private IPs
Last updated: 2019-12-02 18:40:29PDF
This document describes how to modify the primary private IP.
- Log in to the VPC Console.
- Click ENI in the left sidebar to enter the ENI list page.
- Click the instance ID to enter the details page.
- Click IPv4 Address Management in the tab, and check primary private IPs that have been bound.
- Click *Modify Primary IP in the row of the primary private IP.
- Enter the new primary private IP in the pop-up window, and click OK.