Querying Resources by Tag
Last updated: 2019-11-12 11:14:55
This document describes how to query resources sorted by tag key/tag value and export a list.
- Log in to the Tag Console.
- Click Resource Tags in the left sidebar to go to the resource tags page.
- On the resource tags page, select the following information to set the filtering criteria.
- Resource type: this is the type of the resource to be queried. Only products that support tags are allowed. For details, see Products that Support Tags.
- Region: this is the region of the resource to be queried.
- Tag key/value: this is the tag key/value of the resource to be queried. The tag value can be null. Selecting more than one is allowed.
- Click Query resource, and the corresponding resources will be listed at the bottom of the page.
- You can click on the right side to download the corresponding table.