You can unbind a tag from a resource in the console.
Unbinding a tag will only remove the tag from a resource. It will not delete the tag.
You have created a tag and bound it to a resource. For detailed instructions, please see Creating Tags and Tagging Resources.
- Log in to the Tag console.
- Click Tag List on the left sidebar.
- Find the key-value pair you created and click the number in the Count of Resources column to view the tagged resources.
- On the View Resources page, Click Detach Tags in the Operation column.
- In the dialog box that pops up, click OK to unbind the tag.