Removing an EIP
Last updated: 2020-02-20 13:43:29PDF
You can remove an EIP from a bandwidth package. After the removal, the bandwidth cap and billing mode of the EIP are reset to those before the EIP was added to the bandwidth package.
- After an EIP is removed from a bandwidth package, the billing mode is changed to bill-by-traffic.
- Log in to the Virtual Private Cloud Console.
- Click Bandwidth Package on the left sidebar.
- Select a region, find the target bandwidth package in the list, and click its instance ID to go to the instance details page.
- In the "Bandwidth Package Resources" section on the details page, select the target EIP, click Remove Resource, and then click Confirm.