You can disassociate a function from an event source by deleting a trigger in the console. After disassociation, the event source will no longer trigger the function.
Deleting Trigger in Console
- Log in to the SCF Console and select Functions on the left sidebar.
- At the top of the Functions page, select the region and namespace where the function for which to delete a trigger resides, as shown below:
The function list contains the function name, monitoring information, runtime environment, creation time, and modification time.
- Click the function name to enter the function details page.
The function details page consists of four tabs: Function Management, Trigger Management, Monitoring information, and Log Query.
- Select the Trigger Management tab on the left to browse and operate on triggers.
- Click Delete on the top-right corner of the trigger you want to delete, and click Confirm in the prompt box, as shown below: