Viewing a Version
Last updated: 2019-08-08 15:42:55PDF
This document describes how to select and view the version when you need to get information about the configuration or code of a specific version.
- Log in to the SCF console.
- In the navigation pane on the left, select "Functions" to enter the service information page. See the figure below:
- Select the region of the function, choose the desired function from the list and enter the function information page.
- Select the version you want to view at the top right of the function information page, and then you can view the configuration, code and other information of the version. See the figure below:
- After you switch to the desired version, the "Function configuration", "Function code", "Triggers", "Execution logs" and "Monitoring information" tabs will display contents of the corresponding version. For details of the contents of each tab, see Querying a Function.
- After you switch to the desired version, the function configuration and code remain in the state upon release and cannot be modified; triggers can be configured differently for different versions; the logs and monitoring information respectively display the specific call logs and monitoring data of the corresponding version.