Make sure that you have obtained the permission to use SCF before implementing this sample.
- Log in to the Tencent Cloud Console and select Cloud Product > Cloud Object Storage.
- Select Bucket List on the left sidebar to enter the "Bucket List" page.
- On the "Bucket List" page, click Create Bucket.
- In the pop-up "Create Bucket" window, create the source COS bucket as follows:
Set the name of the COS bucket as
Mainland China >
Beijing as the region, set the access permission to the default value of
private read and write, and click OK to create the COS bucket.
- Create the intermediate bucket
middlestagebucket and target bucket
destmr in the same way.