TencentDB for SQL Server supports creating accounts and authorizing accounts to access databases on the Manage Database tab in the console.
- Log in to the TencentDB for SQL Server console. In the instance list, click an instance ID or Manage in the Operation column to enter the instance management page.
- On the instance management page, select the Manage Database tab, click Create Database, and enter relevant information in the pop-up window. After confirming that everything is correct, click OK.
- Database Name: it can contain up to 32 letters, digits, and underscores and must start with a letter.
- Support Character Set: select the character set to be used by the database. Currently, most native character sets are supported.
- Authorize Account: you can authorize existing accounts to access the database. If you haven't created an account yet, please see Creating Account.
- Remarks: enter remarks, which can contain up to 256 characters.