TencentDB for SQL Server allows you to grant and modify database account permissions. You cannot modify the root account's permissions because it has read/write access to all databases in a TencentDB for SQL Server instance. On the database management page, you can grant other accounts read/write or read-only access to created databases.
- You have created an account other than the root account in your TencentDB for SQL Server instance as instructed in Creating Accounts.
- You have created at least one database in your TencentDB for SQL Server instance as instructed in Creating Database.
- Log in to the TencentDB for SQL Server console.
- Select the region at the top, find the target instance, and click the target instance ID or Manage in the Operation column to enter the instance management page.
- On the instance management page, select Database Management, find the target database, and click Set Permissions in its Operation column.
- In the pop-up window, select the target account on the left and permissions to be granted on the right and click OK.
- You can batch set permissions. On the database management page, select multiple databases and click Batch Management > Batch Reset Permissions at the top.
- Batch resetting permissions will clear all set database account permissions; that is, account permissions of the selected databases will be reset.