CWP collects RDP and SSH login logs on the host and features login audit, which displays all login transactions on the host and marks suspicious login behaviors.
The included fields are described as follows:
- Server: the server currently logged in to.
- Source IP Address: IP address of the login source. Generally, it is an egress IP address of a network or a network proxy IP address.
- Source Location: the location where the source IP address locates.
- Login Username: the username used by the user who successfully logged in to the server.
- Login Time: the time at which login was successfully made (server's time with time zone information)
- Normal: CWP detects that the login request is from a common login location and marks it as a normal login.
- Unusual login location: CWP detects that the login is performed at an unusual location. It may be caused by password leakage or an intended login by an admin at an unusual location.
- Whitelist: if you think that a logged login is normal, you can click Whitelist to add it to the custom login whitelist and set it to normal login.
- Delete: delete the log. A deleted log will not be displayed again.