Agent Processes Are not Started
- Run the following command to check whether the CWP processes exist:
ps -ef|grep YD.
- In normal state, CWP has two processes as shown below:
- If the processes do not exist, possible reasons include the following:
- The CWP agent is not installed on or has been uninstalled from the server. Please see Getting Started and follow the instructions to install the agent.
- The agent has a conflict or crash and thus cannot be started.
- Troubleshooting methods:
- View the agent log stored in
- Run the following command to manually start the agent:
If the processes exist, but CWP is offline, the issue is caused by network disconnection in most cases. Troubleshoot the network issue as shown below:
Run the following command to check whether the DNS has been modified:
- Basic network environment (non-VPC servers): telnet s.yd.qcloud.com 5574.
- VPC or CPM environment: telnet s.yd.tencentyun.com 5574.
In normal state, the returned result is as shown below:
Make sure your firewall policies allows the following TCP ports: 5574, 8080, 80, and 9080.