Agent Process Not Started
- Check whether the CWP process exist.
Open Windows Task Manager and check whether the
YDService.exe process exists.
- If the agent process do not exist, possible reasons include the following:
- The CWP agent is not installed on or has been uninstalled from the server. Please see Getting Started and follow the instructions to install the agent.
- The agent has a conflict or crash and thus cannot be started.
- Troubleshooting methods:
- View the agent log stored in
- Run the following command to manually start the agent:
sc start ydservice.
If the process exists, but CWP is offline, the issue is caused by network disconnection in most cases. Please check the following:
- Check whether the DNS has been modified. If any of the following commands returns a normal result, the DNS is correct:
- Download address for the basic network (non-VPC servers):
telnet s.yd.qcloud.com 5574.
- Download address for VPC and CPM:
telnet s.yd.tencentyun.com 5574.
- Make sure the following ports are open: 5574, 8080, 80, and 9080.