You can configure alarm policies for SCF through Cloud Monitor to monitor the health status of functions. Currently, the following monitoring metrics can be configured for SCF:
- Execution duration
- Number of invocations
- Number of errors
For the full list of supported metrics, see Descriptions of monitoring metrics. In addition, you can select user groups that will receive alarms through email, SMS, or WeChat.
Logging in to the Console
- Log in to the Tencent Cloud Console.
- Select "Cloud Products > Administrative Tools > Cloud Monitor" to enter the Cloud Monitor page.
Configuring an alarm policy
- On the left sidebar, select "Alarm Management > Alarm Configuration > Alarm Policy" and click Create to add a new alarm, as shown below:
- On the "Create a Policy" page, enter the policy name, select the policy type, and set the alarm objects based on your needs, as shown below:
- Policy Name: Custom.
- Policy Type: Select "SCF".
- Alarm Object: Set based on your needs. If you select "Select certain objects", the region will be set to Guangzhou by default. In different regions, you can view the corresponding functions. Please select the function to which you will apply the alarm policy.
- Set "Trigger" and "Alarming Channel" based on your needs, as shown below:
- Click Finish and you can view the configured policy in "Alarm Policies". You can start or stop a policy at any time as needed.
For more information on detailed alarm policy configuration, see Cloud Monitor > Alarm Policy.