Viewing Execution Logs
Last updated: 2019-12-10 17:05:35PDF
You can view the execution logs of functions in the SCF console, search for logs in the specified time range and view logs in real time or from the past 24 hours. Currently, the console allows you to view all logs, both successful and failed ones.
You can view function logs in the SCF console or SCF CLI.
Viewing execution logs in the console
- Log in to the SCF Console and click Functions on the left sidebar.
- Click a function name to enter the function details page.
- Select Execution Logs to enter the log page, as shown below:
Finding an execution log
You can find an execution log as needed:
- Enter the requestID of the execution log to be viewed in the search box in the top-right corner and press Enter to view it, as shown below:
- Set custom search criteria in the top-left corner based on your actual needs to view the desired executions logs.
- All logs: You can select logs of successful invocations or failed invocations.
- Pick a date: You can view the execution logs generated from the past 31 days up to today.
- Real time: You can view the current execution log of a function.
- Past 24 hours: You can view the execution logs generated in the past 24 hours.