You can view the function execution logs in the SCF Console. You can filter to display real-time logs or logs from the last 24 hours. You can also specify a custom time range. You can choose to view all logs, or logs of successful, failed, timed-out, and excessive invocations and code exceptions via the SCF console.
You can view function logs in the SCF Console.
Viewing execution logs in the console
- Log in to the SCF Console and click Function Service on the left sidebar.
- Click a function name to enter the function details page.
- On the function details page, select Log Query on the left to open the Invocation Logs page:
Finding an execution log
Follow the steps below to find an execution log as needed.
- In the top-right corner search box, enter the
requestID of the execution log you want to view and press Enter:
- You can also set custom search criteria in the top-left corner based on actual needs.
- All Logs: you can select successful or failed invocations logs.
- Select a date: you can view the execution logs generated in the last 20 days, including today. Currently, you can only search for logs within a 24-hour range.
- Real-time: you can view the current execution log of a function.
- Last 24 hours: you can view the execution logs generated in the previous 24 hours.
You can search for SCF logs by keyword or use query syntax to combine keywords for search. For more information, please see Log Search Guide.