Last updated: 2019-10-29 10:18:31PDF
- Click Add on the Access Management page.
- Enter the information of the new acceleration connection on the Add a connection pop-up window.
Project: The project of the connection, which can be changed.
Connection Name: Supports letters, with a length limited to 30 characters.
Acceleration Region: The region where the client locates or the one closest to the client.
Origin Region: The region where the destination server is located or the one closest to the destination server.
Bandwidth Cap: The maximum bandwidth of a acceleration connection. Maximum value is 1,000 MB (100 MB for certain connections).
PPS Limit: Max PPS supported, up to 1,000k (20k for certain connections)
3. Click OK to complete.
4. You can view the information of the connection list on the Access Management page.
ID/Connection Name: The ID and name of a connection. The connection name can be modified.
VIP: The IP address accessed by the client.
Domain Name: The domain name accessed by the client, which is assigned by the system and automatically bound to VIP.
Status: Only acceleration connections under "Normal" status can work normally.
In Access Management page, click ID/Name of a specified connection. On the Connection Info tab page, you can view the details of the connection. Forwarding IP is the forwarding node IP at the end of the acceleration connection, and this forwarding node forwards the data of the acceleration connection to the origin server via the public network.
- Select connections on the Access Management page.
- Click Change Project.
- Select a destination project in the pop-up window, and click on it to complete the project change.
After the project is changed, connections may not reside in the current project view. You can view them by switching the project.
Click Settings of a specified connection on the Access Management page to modify the project, connection name, bandwidth cap and concurrency limit.
Configuration of acceleration connections CANNOT be adjusted for origins located in the following regions:
Japan-Tokyo, India-Chennai, Australia-Sydney, Brazil-Sao Paulo, Central US-Dallas, East US-Washington.
- Select connections to be enabled on the Access Management page.
- Click Enable to enable the specified connections in batch.
- After the connections are enabled, the client can access them using VIP or domain name for acceleration.
- Select connections to be disabled on the Access Management page.
- Click Disable to disable the specified connections in batch.
A disabled connection will not generate bandwidth fee but will incur the connection fee unless it is deleted.
- Select connections to be deleted on the Access Management page.
- Click Delete.
Deleted connections cannot be used by the client for acceleration.