Last updated: 2019-08-13 11:42:36PDF
A root account or other accounts with AdministratorAccess permissions can assign collaborator accounts with GAAP read-write or read-only access permission by configuring access management permissions.
There are two ways the user can authorize the collaborator account: by associating a policy with a user, or by associating a user with a policy. For more information, see Cloud Access Management (CAM).
- Log in to the root account or other account with AdministratorAccess permissions on Tencent Cloud Console.
- In the top navigation, select Cloud Products > Manage and Audit > Cloud Access Management to enter the CAM console.
You can also enter the access management console by selecting Your Account Name > Access Management in the upper-right corner of the console.
Associating a User with a Policy
- In the left sidebar, click Policy to enter the management page.
- In the search bar, enter GAAP. 2 results are found. Select Policy Permissions, and click Associate user/group.
- Select the user to be authorized, and click OK. The user is authorized.
Associating a Policy with a User
- In the left sidebar, click User > User List to enter the management page.
- Find the line in the list that contains the user to be authorized. In the operation column, click Authorize.
- Search for GAAP in the association list. Select the policy to be authorized and click OK. The user is authorized.
Checking and Removing Permissions
Authorized users can check and remove permissions by clicking the user names in the User List.