A root account with GAAP permissions or other accounts with AdministratorAccess permissions can assign collaborator accounts with GAAP read-write or read-only permissions by configuring access management.
The user can grant permissions to collaborator accounts by two methods: associating a policy with a user, or associating a user with a policy. For more information, see Cloud Access Management (CAM).
- Log into the Tencent Cloud Console using the root account with GAAP permissions or other accounts with AdministratorAccess permissions.
- In the top navigation, select Products>Management & Audit>Cloud Access Management to enter the CAM console.
You can also enter the CAM console by selecting Your Account Name>Cloud Access Management in the upper-right corner of the console.
Associating a user with a policy
- In the left sidebar, click Policies to enter the management page.
- In the search bar, enter GAAP, 2 results are found. Select policy permissions, and click Bind User/Group.
- Select the user to be bound, and click OK to grant the user permissions.
Associating a policy with a user
- In the left sidebar, click Users > User List to enter the management page.
- In the list, find the row of the user who needs to be granted permission. In the operation column, click Grant Permission.
- Search for GAAP in the select policy list. Select the policy to be associated and click OK.
Checking and removing permissions
Users who have been granted permissions can check and remove permissions by clicking the user names in User List.