The COS console features a Dashboard where you can have an overview of your storage data, including the number of buckets, number of objects, storage usage, request counts, and traffic.
- To view the above data using a sub-account, you need to have the bucket list access permission. For more information, see “Adding a Preset Policy” in Accessing Bucket List Using Sub-Account.
- Only Number of Buckets is a real-time metric on this dashboard, while the other metrics are delayed by approximately 2 hours. All of these metrics are for monitoring purposes only. For detailed billing data, please go to the Billing Center.
- Log in to the COS Console, and click Monitoring Management > Dashboard to open the data overview page.
- In the Dashboard window, you can view the following:
- Number of Buckets: the total number of objects that have been created across all your buckets. You can view this data for different storage classes.
- Number of Objects: the total number of objects that have been created across all buckets.
- Daily Average XXX Storage of This Month: the average daily storage usage for this month, as measured in current storage usage/days of this month. This metric is displayed by storage class: STANDARD, STANDARD_IA, and ARCHIVE.
- Storage: shows your storage usage details for STANDARD, STANDARD_IA, and ARCHIVE for the month to date or the last 30 days.
- Traffic: shows your traffic details for the month to date or the last 30 days, currently covering public network downstream traffic, private network traffic, and CDN origin-pull traffic in STANDARD and STANDARD_IA storage classes.
- Request Counts: shows the number of your read/write requests to the STANDARD and STANDARD_IA storage classes for the month to date or the last 30 days.
- Success Rate of User Requests: shows the success rate of your read/write requests to the STANDARD storage class for the month to date or the last 30 days.
- Data Retrieval: shows your data retrievals for STANDARD_IA and ARCHIVE for the month to date or the last 30 days. For ARCHIVE storage class, it covers Expedited Retrieval, Standard Retrieval, and Bulk Retrieval.
- Bucket Overview: shows the key metrics for each bucket under Yesterday or This Month. These metrics may vary depending on the storage class you choose, including storage usage for STANDARD, STANDARD_IA, and ARCHIVE, data retrievals for STANDARD_IA and ARCHIVE, read/write requests to STANDARD and STANDARD_IA, public network downstream traffic, private network downstream traffic, and CDN origin-pull traffic.
- You can export the Bucket Overview list by clicking the download icon on the upper right corner.