You can go to the Statistic page in the COS console to view the number of buckets/objects/requests, storage usage, traffic, and other data.
- If a sub-account needs to view the statistics, it needs to have permission to access the bucket list. For more information, please see Adding a Preset Policy in Accessing Bucket List Using Sub-Account.
- Except for the number of buckets, other data is not real-time and has a delay of about 2 hours. The data is for monitoring purposes only. To view the accurate billing data, go to Billing Center.
Viewing Line Charts
- Log in to the COS console, click Statistic > Basic Statistic on the left sidebar.
- On the Basic Statistic page, you can view the following information:
- Number of Buckets: number of buckets that have been created
- Total Objects: number of objects that have been created in all buckets. You can view the number of objects by storage class.
- Average Daily Usage for This Month: the calculation formula is as follows: Current storage usage/Number of days in the month. You can view the average daily usage for this month by storage class (e.g., STANDARD, STANDARD_IA, and ARCHIVE).
- Storage Usage: storage usage for STANDARD, STANDARD_IA, and ARCHIVE. You can view the data in the year.
- Traffic: public/private downstream traffic and CDN origin-pull traffic for STANDARD and STANDARD_IA. You can view the data in the year.
- Request Count: number of read/write requests for STANDARD and STANDARD_IA. You can view the data in the year.
- Request Success Rate: request success rate for STANDARD. You can view the data in the year.
- Data Retrieval: the amount of data retrieved for STANDARD_IA and ARCHIVE. For ARCHIVE, the amount is classified into expedited retrievals, standard retrievals, and bulk retrievals. You can view the data in the year.
- Bucket Overview: displays metrics of yesterday or this month for each bucket. The metrics displayed vary depending on the storage class selected, and include STANDARD/STANDARD_IA/ARCHIVE storage usage, STANDARD_IA/ARCHIVE data retrievals, STANDARD/STANDARD_IA read/write requests, public/private downstream traffic, and CDN origin-pull traffic.
- You can click the download button in the upper-right corner of each chart to download the data.
Viewing Bucket-Level Data
- Log in to the COS console, click Bucket List on the left sidebar, and click Statistical Data.
- On the Statistical Data page, you can view the bucket data such as storage usage, data retrievals, traffic, and request count within a specified period of time.