TencentDB for Redis has a full range of custom alarms. When a metric exceeds the specified threshold, alarm notifications will be sent through SMS. This document describes how to configure alarms in the TencentDB for Redis Console.
- Log in to the Redis Console and click the icon as shown below in the instance list to enter the alarm page.
- On the alarm page, click Configure Alarms.
- Configure parameters on the policy creation page and click Complete. For more information on the alarm service, please see Alarm Service Overview.
- Policy Type: select TencentDB for Redis.
- Alarm Object: select the instance object that needs to be associated with.
- Alarm Channel: set the recipient group and select the objects to receive SMS notifications.