This document describes how to share a dashboard.
Users can share their dashboards with others. To access a shared link, users must have a Tencent Cloud account under the same root account and Cloud Monitor access permissions.
To configure sub-account access permissions, see Cloud Access Management (CAM).
- Log in to the Cloud Monitor console.
- In the left sidebar, click Dashboard > Dashboard List to go to the dashboard list page.
- In the dashboard list, find the dashboard that you want to share, and click the dashboard name to go to the dashboard management page.
- Click . In the window that appears, configure the sharing conditions and copy the sharing link to share it with other accounts. The description of the option is as follows:
- Time: you can determine whether to synchronously share the currently selected time in the time filter with others.
To configure the template variable selector, see Template Variables.