Download and Installation
||Android 4.4 or Later
COSBrowser Mobile Version is currently available in most app platforms such as MyApp. You can download it from the above download address or in an app platform.
COSBrowser Mobile Version supports the following three login options:
- Login with WeChat: If your Tencent Cloud account was created through WeChat or associated with a specific WeChat account, you can use the WeChat account to quickly log in to COSBrowser.
- Login with email: If your Tencent Cloud account was created through email or associated with a specific email address, you can log in to COSBrowser by entering the email address and password.
- Login with permanent key: you can log in using your TencentCloud API key (SecretId and SecretKey; project key is not supported), which can be created or obtained on the API Key Management page in the CAM console. After successful login, the account will be kept logged in permanently.
- If your Tencent Cloud account was created with a QQ account, you can also use the login with WeChat option to log in just by selecting login with QQ on the redirected WeChat Mini Program screen.
- If you use a sub-account, you can log in with key or WeChat. For login with WeChat, just select the sub-account on the redirected WeChat Mini Program screen.