This document describes how to filter resources of the target queue by resource tag in the queue service in the CMQ Console.
- Log in to the CMQ Console and select Queue Service > Queue.
- Select the region at the top of the queue page.
- In the search box in the top-right corner of the queue list, click the blank space and select Resource Tag.
- Enter the tag key after Resource Tag:.
For example, to filter out instances bound to a specified tag key (such as
name (pay attention to the letter case).
- Press Enter or click the search icon.