SDK Update Logs
Last updated: 2017-12-19 16:08:18PDF
March 13, 2017
New features for CMQ: message rewind, message delay and routing subscription.
December 1, 2016
- Topic and subscription models were supported for SDKs;
- cmake was used for C++ SDK to manage projects;
- maven was used for Java SDK to manage projects.
October 12, 2016
- Client timeout experience was optimized;
- The bug that "php sdk authentication failed" was fixed;
- The bug in php message sending was fixed.
September 7, 2016
- Four language versions of c++, java, python, php are released at the same time;
- SDK encapsulated APIs including Send Messages, Receive Messages and Delete Messages.