Modifying Topic Properties
Last updated: 2020-05-12 21:46:26PDF
This document describes how to modify the attributes of a created topic in the console.
You have created a topic.
- Log in to the CMQ Console and click Topic Subscription on the left sidebar.
- In the topic subscription list, click Change Settings in the "Operation" column to modify the topic attributes.
- The topic region cannot be modified.
- The topic name and ID cannot be modified.
- The maximum message size can be modified and specifies the maximum length of the message body that can be sent to the topic. It ranges from 1 to 1,024 KB, and the default value is 64 KB.
- The creation time and modification time cannot be modified.