You will receive an alert within 7 days before your CCN instance expires.
- Within 24 hours after expiration, the system automatically renews the account if auto-renewal is enabled and the account balance is sufficient.
- Twenty four hours later, the cross-region bandwidth drops to 10 Kbps if the account is not renewed.
Pay-As-You-Go by Monthly 95th Percentile
- Arrears notification: you will receive a notification when your account balance becomes negative.
- Arrears pre-alert: this feature is disabled by default.
The arrears policy is applied from the moment when the balance drops to 0. The details are as follows:
- Within seven days, Cloud Connect Network (CCN) is still available for the account.
- Seven days later, the CCN instance becomes unavailable and the cross-region bandwidth drops to 0 Kbps if your account balance is still negative. However, the CCN instance retains and resumes service once you top up your account.
- If the non-stop feature is enabled, you can still use the product after your account is in arrears, and the billing continues. To enable this feature, please submit a ticket.
- The pay-as-you-go CCN instance billed by monthly 95 percentile will be charged between 8 and 10 AM on the first day of the next month.
For example, if you use such a CCN instance in November 2019, you will be charged between 8 and 10 AM on December 1, 2019.
- All operations and status changes will be notified to Tencent Cloud account creator, global resource collaborators, and financial collaborators via email, SMS, etc.