Last updated: 2020-05-14 16:43:29
- Log in to the Virtual Private Cloud Console.
- Click Cloud Connect Network in the left sidebar pane to open the Cloud Connect Network (CCN) management page.
- Click +New. The New CCN instance page appears.
- Enter the following information: name, Billing Mode, Service Quality, Speed limit mode, and Description.
- Associate a network instance. You can also associate one after creating the CCN instance.
For example, to connect the CCN instance to subnet A (192.168.1.0/24) of VPC 1 in Guangzhou, select Virtual Private Cloud, South China (Guangzhou), and the desired VPC.
- Click OK.