Create a CCN Instance
Last updated: 2018-11-23 12:04:48PDF
- Log in to the Tencent Cloud Console and select Products > Cloud Compute & Network > Virtual Private Cloud to enter the VPC Console.
- Click Cloud Connect Network in the left pane to enter the CCN management page.
- Click New.
- Enter the CCN instance name and remarks in the pop-up box.
- Associate a network instance (you can also first create one and then associate it).
For example, for subnet A (192.168.1.0/24) in VPC1 in Guangzhou, select VPC, South China (Guangzhou) and the corresponding VPC.
- Click OK to create the CCN instance.