This document describes how to enable one or multiple CCN routes.
- Log in to the CCN console.
- In the CCN instance list, click the ID of the CCN for which you want to enable routing to access the details page.
- Enable the route on the Route Table tab:
After the route is enabled, if routing rules overlap, match will be performed according to the longest mask rule.
- Single route: Click the icon on the right of the disabled route and click OK in the Enable Route pop-up window.
- Multiple routes: Select multiple disabled routes, click Enable Route at the top, and click OK in the pop-up window.
If there is a route conflict, the routes will be matched according to the longest mask rule, which may cause an enablement failure. To use a route, disable/delete the original conflicting route first: