This document describes how to disable one or multiple CCN routes.
Disabling a route may affect running services. Therefore, make sure that no data is being forwarded through it before proceeding.
Enable the route:
- Log in to the CCN console.
- In the CCN instance list, click the ID/Name of the CCN instance for which to disable a route to enter the details page.
- Disable the route on the Route Table tab:
- Single route: Click the icon on the right of the enabled route and click OK in the Disable Route pop-up window.
- Multiple routes: Select multiple enabled routes, click Disable Route at the top, and click OK in the pop-up window.