After a CCN instance is created, the system will automatically create a route table and control route entries to manage traffic on CCN. You cannot manually add or delete routes, but you can enable or disable them.
The logic of automatic route addition in CCN involves three stages as shown below:
- Dynamic learning (BGP) is in beta testing. If you want to use it, please submit a ticket for application.
- AS-PATH description:
- The information of AS-PATH can be viewed in the Direct Connect gateway.
- 32-bit string is supported. If the string is exceptional, the route will be deleted, and a string exception event will be reported, for which you can configure event alarming.
- The maximum AS-PATH length is 30; if the maximum length is exceeded, the AS-PATH will be truncated, and a truncation event will be reported, for which you can configure event alarming.
- Three AS numbers (45090, 139341, and 45090) will be added to the AS-PATH that passes through Direct Connect gateway - CCN - Direct Connect gateway.
The no-check policy feature is in beta testing. If you want to use it, please submit a ticket to apply.
10.0.1.0/20and the destination IP range of route B is
10.0.1.0/24, route B will be first matched based on the longest mask matching principle when both routes A and B are enabled.
10.0.1.0/20. Other routes do not support ECMP. This means that these routes cannot be enabled simultaneously. For example, if there are two or more routes whose destination IP ranges are
10.0.1.0/20and whose next hops are VPC or VPC and direct connect gateway, only one route can be enabled.
See the following notes for the inbound route of the connection network architecture in CCN. More information can be viewed in Direct Connect Gateway Overview.
- The CCN direct connect gateway created before September 15, 2020, 00:00:00 publishes the route of subnet CIDR block to the dedicated tunnel. For a BGP dedicated tunnel, the VPC subnet CIDR block is synced to IDC based on the BGP protocol.
- The CCN direct connect gateway created after September 15, 2020, 00:00:00 publishes the route of VPC CIDR block to the dedicated tunnel. For a BGP dedicated tunnel, the VPC CIDR block is synced to IDC based on the BGP protocol..
|Next Hop Type||Trigger of Route Deletion|
|VPC in public cloud||VPC instance is unbound or subnet is deleted|
|Direct Connect gateway||1. Direct Connect gateway is unbound
2. Route is modified in Direct Connect gateway
i. Manual entry (static): deletion
ii. Dynamic learning (BGP): opposite route update