Associating Network Instances
Last updated: 2020-05-12 16:20:15
- Log in to the Virtual Private Cloud Console.
- In the left sidebar, click Cloud Connect Network to open the Cloud Connect Network (CCN) management page.
- Associate a network instance by using either of the following methods:
Method 1: associate the network instance on the details page.
- Click the ID of the desired CCN instance to go to the instance details page. Click Add an instance. The Associate with Instance page appears.
- Set the type of the target network instance to Virtual Private Cloud or Direct Connect Gateway and select the region to which the network instance belongs and the network instance.
- (Optional) To associate more network instances, click Add and repeat the preceding step.
- Click Submit.
Method 2: associate the network instance upon creation.
When creating a CCN instance, add the network instance to be associated with the CCN instance.
For more information on creating a network instance, refer to Creating VPC and Creating Direct Connect Gateway.