Network Instance Interconnection in One Account
Last updated: 2019-12-14 10:22:59PDF
This article guides you to use the Cloud Connect Network to interconnect the VPC with IDC of the same account.
- Your account is eligible for the beta testing of the Cloud Connect Network.
- Created the VPCs for interconnecting.
- Eliminating conflicts between the VPC subnet IP range and IDC IP range.
Step 1: Creating a CCN Instance
- Log in to Tencent Cloud Console and select Products -> Networking -> Virtual Private Cloud to enter the VPC console.
- Click Cloud Connect Network in the left pane to enter the CCN management page.
- Click Create.
- Enter the name and description of the CCN instance in the pop-up window, select the ID of the VPC to be associated, then click Create.
- Associate a network instance (or do it after the CCN is created).
- Click OK to create a CCN instance.
Step 2: Associating a Network Instance
- In the CCN list, click the CCN ID to be associated with a network instance to enter the details page.
- On the new instance page, click Associate Instance.
- In the pop-up window, select the network instance type and region, as well as a specific instance for making an association.
If you need to associate another network instance, click + Add.
- Click OK to add the selected network instance to CCN.
Step 3: Checking the Route Table
If the IP ranges of the associated network instances conflict, there will be an invalid route. You can check it as follows:
- In the CCN list, click the CCN ID of the route for the check.
- In the details page, click Route Tables to view the route table.
- Check if there is any invalid routing policy.
- For details of routing conflicts, see Use Limits. To enable a conflicted route, see Enabling a Route.
Step 4: Setting Cross-region Bandwidth Cap (Optional)
- In the CCN list, click the CCN ID for which to set the bandwidth.
- In the details page, click the Monitoring tab to view the metrics of the CCN.
- Select the region for which to set the outbound bandwidth cap.
- Set the outbound bandwidth cap for each region (1 Gbps by default).
Communications between CCN instances incur fees. For pricing details, see Pricing.