This document describes how to view the real-time monitoring information of a service in the API Gateway Console.
- Log in to the API Gateway Console and click Service on the left sidebar to enter the service list page.
- In the service list, click a service name to enter the service details page.
- At the top of the service details page, click Monitoring to view the real-time monitoring information of the service.
API Gateway supports displaying monitoring graphs at the environment or API granularity:
- Select an environment and select "All" as the API type to view the monitoring information of the service in the release environment, including statistics such as the number of calls, traffic, response time, and errors.
- You can select a specific API to view its monitoring information.