A created service is in unpublished status by default and can be normally accessed only after it is published. You can publish it after configuring the service API.
- Find the service just created on the service list page, click Publish in the Operation column, and enter the service release information.
- Environment: environment in which the service is published. The release environment is selected here.
- Remarks: remarks of the service release. Release for testing is entered here as an example.
- Click Submit to publish the service.
- After the service is published, you can access the API at the sub-domain name provided by the service.