In the Tencent Cloud API Gateway Console, you can view the logs of requests received by API Gateway.
- Log in to the API Gateway Console and click Service on the left sidebar to enter the service list page.
- On the service list page, click a service name to enter the service details page.
- At the top of the service details page, click Service Log to open the log page of the service.
- You can find service logs as needed.
- The real-time service log feature allows you to view real-time logs and logs in the last 3 hours and to customize the time range for log query.
- With the real-time service log feature, you can view logs in the last 30 days.
- The time range for log query cannot exceed one day.
Query by Criteria
Currently, the Tencent Cloud API Gateway Console allows you to query real-time service logs by
RequestID, API ID, or keyword.
- RequestID: if you enter the complete
RequestID of a request, API Gateway will return the logs that correspond to it for the selected time range. You cannot enter a partial
RequestID for fuzzy match.
- API ID: if you enter the complete API ID of an API under the current service, API Gateway will return all logs for the API for the selected time range. You cannot enter a partial API ID for fuzzy match.
- Keyword: if you enter a keyword, API Gateway will return all logs containing a field that exactly matches the keyword for the selected time range.
- In one single query, you can query by only one of the three query criteria.
- If you don't select a query criterion, the query will be performed by keyword by default.