Last updated: 2020-04-22 14:43:30
Multiple access protection methods
- With no need to modify service configurations, WAF can be directly connected to your service after it is activated. WAF supports quick binding to Tencent Cloud Load Balancer for website bypass detection and threat cleansing. It also provides a quick bypass feature to separate service forwarding from security protection.
- Connecting to WAF by using a CNAME can hide the real server of the user and return trusted traffic to the real server for Tencent Cloud users and non-Tencent Cloud users.
- Protection cluster resources are deployed in multiple regions and can be dynamically scaled based on user demands. This helps to avoid redundancy and single points of failure.
Protection from the AI+ rules dual engine
- The security rule engine protects your service against the OWASP top 10 attacks, including SQL injection, unauthorized access, cross-site scripting (XSS), cross-site request forgery (CSRF), and command line injection. In addition, WAF introduces AI defense capabilities to enable continuous learning through cross-validation and accurately and effectively capture common web attacks, zero-day attacks, and other new unknown attacks.
- WAF continuously learns the characteristics of massive service data to generate personalized protection strategies based on services and avoid false positives. Users can use the AI engine to handle false positives and false negatives to improve operation efficiency.
- Tencent United Security Laboratory continuously provides security protection capabilities for Tencent Cloud security services, and the protection systems of WAF are continuously upgraded by the dedicated protection team on a 24/7 basis. This ensures your website protection systems remain at the cutting edge of the industry.
BOT behavior management
- Uses the AI-based behavior analysis engine to track real-time sessions and match behavior models and labels by using traffic portraits to efficiently detect malicious BOT behaviors.
- Provides more than 1,000 disclosed BOT types to quickly establish protection strategies.
- Provides crawler and IP intelligence features to quickly identify BOT behaviors.
- Provides protocol features and more than 50 session features to define protection strategies for multiple business scenarios.
- Provides detailed reports and statistics of known, unknown, and custom types of BOT behaviors to quickly identify and prevent malicious BOT behaviors and secure website services.
Intelligent protection against CC attacks
- Performs intelligent decision-making based on the exceptional real server responses (timeout and response delay) and historical website access data to generate defense policies and block attack sources and high-frequency access requests in real time.
- Supports custom sessions to defend against CC attacks at the session level. This feature helps to achieve more accurate protection against CC attacks and reduce false positives.
- Views CC-blocked IP addresses in real time to quickly adjust protection policies as needed.
- Provides 100-GB anti-DDoS capabilities and supports seamless quick connection to your service to defend against large traffic DDoS attacks and avoid sudden risks.
IPv6 security protection
- Uses NAT64 instances on the cloud to provide protected IPv6 access to websites without reconstructing IPv4 sites.
- Works with Tencent Cloud Load Balancer to seamlessly process IPv4 and IPv6 access traffic with the same security protection capabilities.