Last updated: 2020-03-24 11:25:30PDF
Private network-based Cloud Load Balance (CLB) is free of charge. Public network-based CLB has an instance rental charge, and public network must be purchased for its servers. For more information, see Public Network Billing Method.
Instance rental for public network-based CLB is based on pay-as-you-go mode and calculated on a daily basis (every 24 hours), so you don't need to pay your usage upfront.
- You will be billed every 24 hours.
- Billing is based on your actual days of use.
- Billing starts after the creation of CLB instance and stops upon termination.
- Usage less than a day will be billed as one day.
We will withhold one day instance fee when pay-as-you-go CLB instance is created, so make sure you have sufficient account balance. After the purchase, a daily instance configuration charge applies even if the instance remains idle (no access and not bound with backend CVM).
The rental fees of the public network-based CLB instance domains are as follows.
|Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu & Chongqing||0.07|
|Hong Kong, Bangkok, Seoul & Mumbai||0.21|
|Singapore, Frankfurt, Toronto & Moscow||0.14|
|Silicon Valley & Virginia||0.12|
Arrear Isolation Policy
- Service will stop in 24 hours when your account is in arrears. You will get SMS/email notifications to top up your account within 24 hours. Your service will not be affected if you top up your account within 24 hours.
- If you do not top up your account within 24 hours, instance will be stopped and isolated, and billing of used CLB instances will be stopped. Instance-related configuration data will be kept for 7 days. If your balance is positive, service will automatically resume. If your balance remains negative more than 7 days, it will be taken that you no longer wish to continue the service and relevant configuration data will be deleted permanently.
- Tencent Cloud will send you notifications via SMS/email one day before deletion. Once deleted, relevant configuration data cannot be recovered.
CLB and CVM can only be unbound manually, but they can unbind forcibly when CVM is isolated (when Pay-as-You-Go CVM account is in arrears for over 2 hours).