iOS IDFA plugin description
Last updated: 2019-11-13 15:33:00PDF
IDFA is a relatively effective identification parameter of TPNS's ability to push targeted messages on the iOS platform, so TPNS SDK uses a plugin to implement on-demand integration.
Follow these steps to integrate IDFA module with iOS TPNS SDK:
- Open the idfa directory in the downloaded SDK package and get the libxgidfa.a static library file.
- Add the libxgidfa.a static library file to the project to complete the integration of the IDFA plugin, as shown in the figure below:
If you want to collect IDFAs but did not place any ads, you can use the following method to pass App Store review:
- Serve advertisements within the app
This is an in-app advertising service, suitable for use cases where apps have in-app ads integrated. Select this option if needed.
- Attribute this app installation to a previously served advertisement
This is used to track and record the number of installations brought by the ads and must be selected.
- Attribute an action taken within this app to a previously served advertisement
This is used to track and record user behaviors after ad installations and must be selected.
- Limit Ad Tracking setting in iOS
This is an acknowledgment item and must be selected.