Last updated: 2019-10-18 14:30:06PDF
Currently, Anti-DDoS Pro is available in the following regions:
- Mainland China: North China (Beijing), East China (Shanghai), and South China (Guangzhou).
- Outside Mainland China: Hong Kong (China), Singapore, Seoul (South Korea), Tokyo (Japan), and the Silicon Valley in the western U.S. Anti-DDoS Pro is only available to whitelist users in these regions. If you need to subscribe the service, please contact us for more information.
Billing MethodsAnti-DDoS Pro service uses combined billing methods, including monthly subscription and pay-as-you-go. The base protection bandwidth adopts monthly subscription, while the elastic protection bandwidth adopts the postpaid pay-as-you-go method and is billed by day.
|Billing Items||Billing Methods||Payment Methods||Payment Description|
|Base Protection Bandwidth||Monthly Subscription||Freeze Payment||Provides basic protection bandwidth. The prepaid fee is based on the base protection bandwidth and the purchased usage duration.The cost will be frozen after you purchase it, and the cost of the previous month will be billed on the first day of the following month, etc.|
|Elastic Protection Bandwidth||Pay-as-you-go by Day||Postpaid||When the elastic protection is triggered, the bill is based on the corresponding elastic protection bandwidth of the highest attack bandwidth of that day. The bill will be generated the next day.You will not be billed if the elastic protection is not triggered. It supports upgrading and degrading configuration.|
- Base Protection
The prices of base protection are as follows:
Type Base Protection Bandwidth Number of Protected IPs CC Protection Bandwidth Price per Unit (USD/month) Single IP Instance 5Gbps 1 10,000QPS 77 20Gbps 40,000QPS 2,558 30Gbps 70,000QPS 3,946 50Gbps 150,000QPS 8,723 100Gbps 300,000QPS 28,790 Multi-IP Instances 20Gbps 5 40,000QPS 3,583 10 6,808 20 12,900 50 25,084 100 43,000 50Gbps 5 150,000QPS 12,213 10 23,204 20 43,966 50 85,489 100 146,553 100Gbps 5 300,000QPS 34,548 10 65,642 20 124,374 50 241,838 100 414,580
- Query Per Second (QPS) here is used to measure the number of CC attack requests per second that an Anti-DDoS Pro instance can defend against.
- After you purchase and bind an Anti-DDoS Pro, the bound IP only has the protection capability of the purchased Anti-DDoS Pro. The basic protection does not add to it.
- Elastic Protection
You can enable elastic protection manually as required.
- When elastic protection is not enabled, the maximum protection bandwidth is the base protection bandwidth and no extra fees are generated.
- When elastic protection is enabled, the elastic protection bandwidth is the maximum protection bandwidth of an instance.
- When elastic protection is not triggered, no fees are generated.
- When elastic protection is triggered (the attack traffic is larger than the base protection bandwidth and lower than or equal to the elastic protection bandwidth), the service is billed based on the largest attack traffic of the day, and the bill is generated the next day.
The prices of elastic protection are as follows:
|Anti-DDoS Protection Bandwidth||Price per Unit (USD/day)|
|20 Gbps < Attack bandwidth ≤ 30 Gbps||260|
|30 Gbps < Attack bandwidth ≤ 40 Gbps||450|
|40 Gbps < Attack bandwidth ≤ 50 Gbps||600|
|50 Gbps < Attack bandwidth ≤ 60 Gbps||800|
|60 Gbps < Attack bandwidth ≤ 70 Gbps||1,200|
|70 Gbps < Attack bandwidth ≤ 80 Gbps||1,500|
|80 Gbps < Attack bandwidth ≤ 90 Gbps||1,700|
|90 Gbps < Attack bandwidth ≤ 100 Gbps||1,900|
|100 Gbps < Attack bandwidth ≤ 120 Gbps||2,100|
|120 Gbps < Attack bandwidth ≤ 150 Gbps||2,300|
|150 Gbps < Attack bandwidth ≤ 200 Gbps||2,700|
|200 Gbps < Attack bandwidth ≤ 250 Gbps||4,800|
|250 Gbps < Attack bandwidth ≤ 300 Gbps||5,600|
Anti-DDoS Pro uses a combined billing method. Billing examples are described as follows:
- Fee Calculation Example of Single IP Instance
Example: A user purchases a Single IP Anti-DDoS Pro instance in the Shanghai region, with 20 Gbps base protection bandwidth and 50 Gbps elastic protection bandwidth.
If DDoS attack occurs with the peak of 45 Gbps, which exceeds the base protection bandwidth and triggers the elastic protection bandwidth, falling in the billing tier of 40 Gbps < elastic bandwidth ≤ 50 Gbps, the elastic fee generated that day is 600 USD.
Therefore, the user needs to pay a total of 3,158 USD, including 2,558 USD of the base protection fee of that month and 600 USD of the elastic fee generated that day.
- Fee Calculation Example of Multi-IP Instance
Example: A user purchases a Multi-IP multiple-IP Anti-DDoS Pro instance in the Shanghai region, with 20 Gbps base protection bandwidth, 80 Gbps elastic protection bandwidth and 5 IPs.
Suppose 3 IPs are attacked simultaneously that day, and the attack traffic of the attacked IPs are 10 Gbps, 15 Gbps, and 30 Gbps, respectively. The summed bandwidth of the attack is 10 Gbps + 15 Gbps + 30 Gbps = 55 Gbps, which exceeds the base protection bandwidth of 20 Gbps and triggers the elastic protection bandwidth, falling in the billing range of 50 Gbps < elastic bandwidth ≤ 60 Gbps, and the elastic fee generated that day is 800 USD.
Therefore, the user needs to pay a total of 4,383 USD, including 3,583 USD of the base protection fee of that month and 800 USD of the elastic fee generated that day.