You need to purchase an Anti-DDoS Pro instance and set the protected object first.
- Log in to the new Anti-DDoS Pro Console and click Protection Configuration on the left sidebar.
- Select an Anti-DDoS Pro instance ID in the list on the left, such as "bgp-000000ij", and select IP Port Protection at the top on the right.
- Click Set in the "AI Protection" block on the right to enter the AI protection list.
- Click Create to create an AI protection rule and click the switch to enable AI.
- After the creation is completed, an AI protection rule will be added to the AI protection list. You can modify the rule by clicking Configure in the "Operation" column on the right.