Anti-DDoS Pro allows you to view important operation logs of the last 90 days. You can log in to Anti-DDoS Console to view operation logs. Viewable logs include the following categories:
- Logs of protected objects’ IP replacement
- Logs of Anti-DDoS advanced protection policy change operations
- Logs of cleansing threshold adjustment
- Logs of protection level change
- Logs of Anti-CC protection policy change operations
- Logs of elastic protection bandwidth adjustment
- Modification logs of resource name
- Log in to Anti-DDoS Pro Console.
- Choose Operation Logs to enter the log query page.
- Set the time range. View the corresponding operation history by filtering Single IP Instance or Multi-IP Instance in Product Type.
- Single IP instance: Refers to Anti-DDoS Pro instance providing one IP with dedicated anti-DDoS protection.
- Multi-IP instance: Refers to Anti-DDoS Pro instance providing multiple IP with shared anti-DDoS protection.