Anti-DDoS Pro provides Tencent Cloud public IPs with higher anti-DDoS capability. It supports Tencent Cloud services such as CVM, CLB, NAT, and WAF and is easy to access with no IP changes required.
You need to purchase an Anti-DDoS Pro instance before you can bind a protected IP.
- Log in to the new Anti-DDoS Pro Console and click Anti-DDoS Pro Instance on the left sidebar.
- Select the region of the target Anti-DDoS Pro instance and click Manage Protected Object in the "Operation" column on the right of the instance.
- On the protected object management page, select "Resource Type" and "Resource Instance" as needed.
Anti-DDoS Pro supports hosted IPs. This feature is currently available to allowed users . If you are using an IP hosted by Tencent Cloud and want to connect it to Anti-DDoS Pro, please call 95716 ext. 1 (9:00 AM–6:00 PM on business day) for consultation or submit a ticket for application.
- Resource Type: resources with public IPs in the public cloud are supported, such as CVM, CLB, and WAF.
- Resource Instance: you can select multiple instances (no more than the number of bindable IPs).
- After completing the selection, click OK.