Anti-DDoS Pro provides Tencent Cloud public IPs with stronger anti-DDoS capability. It supports Tencent Cloud services such as CVM, CLB, NAT, and WAF.
You can add or remove the protected IPs bound to Anti-DDoS Pro instances based on your actual business needs.
You need to purchase an Anti-DDoS Pro instance and set the protected object's IP first.
- Log in to the new Anti-DDoS Pro Console and click Anti-DDoS Pro Instance on the left sidebar.
- Click Manage Protected Object in the "Operation" column on the right of the target instance.
- On the Manage Protected Object page, select "Resource Type" and "Resource Instance" as needed.
- Resource Type: resources with public IPs in the public cloud are supported, such as CVM, CLB, and WAF.
- Resource Instance: click the checkbox before a resource ID to add the resource as a protected object of the Anti-DDoS Pro instance. You can select multiple instances (no more than the number of bindable IPs).
- Selected: click the "Delete" icon after a resource to remove it from the list of protected objects of the Anti-DDoS Pro instance.
- Click OK.