Anti-DDoS Pro can be used together with Web Application Firewall (WAF) to provide you with comprehensive protection.
- Providing DDoS protection capability of hundreds of Gbps at one click, Anti-DDoS Pro can easily defend against DDoS attacks and ensure the smooth operation of your business.
- WAF can block web attacks in real time to ensure the security of your business data and information.
For more information on quick integration with WAF, please see Getting Started with WAF.
Configuring Anti-DDoS Pro
- Log in to the new Anti-DDoS Pro Console and click Anti-DDoS Pro Instance on the left sidebar.
- Select the region of the target Anti-DDoS Pro instance and click Manage Protected Object in the "Operation" column of the instance.
- On the protected object management page, select "Resource Type" and "Resource Instance" as needed.
- Resource Type: resources with public network IPs in the public cloud are supported, such as CVM, CLB, and WAF.
- Resource Instance: you can select multiple instances (no more than the number of "bindable IPs").
- After completing the configuration, click OK.
If the WAF instance is in CLB type, then on the resource binding page, set "Resource Type" as "CLB", and select the public IP of the corresponding CLB instance in the "Resources to Associate" section.