Before purchasing an Anti-DDoS Pro instance, you need to sign up for a Tencent Cloud account and complete identity verification.
- Log in to Tencent Cloud's official website and enter the Anti-DDoS Pro Purchase Page.
- Configure the following parameters according to your actual business size and protection needs:
- Specification description
- Access Mode: transparent access
- Bandwidth Type: Tencent Cloud native network or multi-line BGP
- Protection Capability: max protection (no less than 30 Gbps guaranteed)
- Protected Object: public IPs of Tencent Cloud resources, such as CVM, CLB, GAAP, and WAF.
- Region: select the region of the public IP of the Tencent Cloud resource. Currently, an Anti-DDoS Pro instance can only provide DDoS protection for Tencent Cloud public IPs in the same region.
- Number of Protected IPs: select the total number of public IPs of the Tencent Cloud resource that need to be protected by the Anti-DDoS Pro instance. Default value: 1. Value range: 1–100.
- Protected Times: select the number of max protections required by the protected business.
- Click Purchase Now to complete the purchase.