You need to purchase an Anti-DDoS Pro instance and set the protected object first.
- Log in to the Anti-DDoS Pro Console and select Protection Configuration on the left sidebar.
- Select an Anti-DDoS Pro instance ID in the list on the left, such as "bgp-0000008o", and click IP Port Protection at the top on the right.
- Click Set in the "IP Blacklist/Whitelist" block on the right to enter the IP blacklist/whitelist.
- Click Create to create an IP blacklist/whitelist rule and select the list type.
- After the creation is completed, an IP blacklist/whitelist rule will be added to the IP blacklist/whitelist. You can click Delete in the "Operation" column on the right to delete the rule.